Monday, April 18, 2011

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Future)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LScfNP6pWrs&feature=fvwrel Inside Gaming (Video G...: IGP: Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning (To the left is the exact name of the link if the link is not working on youtube). The Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning I found interesting. One: R.A. Salvatore, a best-selling author, created the fantasy world. Can any other game say that? I don't think a single game currently out has been worked on at all by any author especially a best-seller. Another reason I found this game interesting is that in this open world RPG the fighting will be similar to fighting games, meaning you can knock enemies in the air, combos, hit reacts, etc... (I found this information in the April edition of Game informer) Also like the Elder Scrolls series players will not be bound to a class and instead have 3 primary trees to put points in: might, sorcery, and finesse.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Boston and Will, I agree with your post. Video games pretty much stay the same from generation to generation. Especially the fighting ones. In fighting games the moral to the story is knock down the other player so you can win. I found it interesting that fantasy part of this game was written by a best selling author. Any wonder the graphics are so good. I found your post to be very interesting. Thank you for posting it. Mary Ann Reday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you are so knowledgeable about video games. I can only take your word that video games pretty much stay the same from generation to generation.The video games seen to be so surreal. I do not condone violence and in my opinion constant exposure to this kind of entertainment is not mentally healthy.

    ReplyDelete